Ms. Palin, I really don't think you can do that.

Friday, October 10, 2008

From the AP:


ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Trying to head off a potentially embarrassing state ethics report on GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, campaign officials released their own report Thursday that clears her of any wrongdoing.

Really?  Did the Palin campaign folks actually think that would actually work?  I guess their candidate does think that living close to Russia counts as foreign policy experience, so maybe.  But, seriously?  C'mon, how dumb do they think people are?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...campaign officials released their own report Thursday that clears her of any wrongdoing."

If only they had thought of that earlier. It's all about perspective and narrative, right? And I would guess that they "strongly believe" in the report as well. What more do you want?

Unknown said...

I was quite happy when I read that the actual report found that Palin in fact abused her gubernatorial powers. I guess she got too mavericky.

 
home
blogarama - the blog directory