Wednesday Random Ten.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

With the election less than a week away, a 30 minute Obama infomercial, and more attack adds on TV than I can shake a stick at, even I, the political junkie that I am, is sick of politics. Really, one lesson that the US can learn from Canada is to have shorter election cycles. Seriously we don't need more than 20 months of campaigning for a term of office that's only 48 months long. That being the case, I've decided that today I'm going to post about something completely unrelated to politics.

While I was driving to the office I heard the Darkness on the radio and thought about the weird fuzzy thing that hugs the singer in the video for their song, "I believe in a thing called love". That made me want to watch the video. That made me think about other videos that I really enjoy. So here are the 10 music videos that I really want to watch right now.


The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love



Rancid - Salvation



No More Kings - Sweep the Leg Johnny



The Weakerthans - Our Retired Explorer (Dines with Michel Foucault in Paris, 1961)



Corb Lund - Truck Got Stuck



Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills



I have no idea - Awesome God



Slayer - Bloodline



Snow - Informer



David Hasselhoff - Hooked on a Feeling

0 comments:

 
home
blogarama - the blog directory