I hate the goddamn heat.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

In the two years I've been living in the midwest I've made a very important discovery about myself.  I hate the goddamn heat.  Not just kind of hate it but really hate it.  I hate it like a kid would hate the person that ran over their dog.  If the heat was a person I would track it down throw it into the back of a van and then beat it with a tire iron until it cried and called for it's mommy.


I really, really, really hate the heat.

Last night I accidently ran over a screw and a nail when I was looking for a place to park my car (note: I also hate whomever it was that was discarding pointy objects in the parking garage, if I ever find out who you are....), so I had to spend the last 20 minutes out in the heat changing my tire.  Now normally I kind of like changing my tires, it makes me feel all macho and manly and good with my hands and all that kind of jazz but when it's this hot out it just makes me feel stabby.

Stupid heat.

0 comments:

 
home
blogarama - the blog directory