Random Time Wastacularity: Twice Upon a Time

Wednesday, July 9, 2008



So far today has shaped up to be a day full of crack-a-lackin'.  In other words, it's been a surprisingly productive day.  I've muscled my way through several articles by Philip Kitcher and pretty much everything that Arthur Fine has written about what he calls, "the natural ontological attitude".  I also managed to do a fair amount of editing in a paper I've been working on for the last three or four months.

Since I managed to get all that done, I thought, "I deserve a break" and so started wasting time in one of my favorite ways (by looking up random things on the internets).  While doing that I discovered on Google Video a full length version of what was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid, Twice Upon a Time.

It's an animated movie that was released in 1983 and directed by John Korty and Charles Swenson and has been hailed as being a groundbreaking piece of stop-motion cinema.  Now, I don't know about all that but I do know that it might be the primary factor that shaped my strange and perhaps somewhat disturbing sense of humor.  So if you have 73 minutes to spare, you really should give it a watch.

0 comments:

 
home
blogarama - the blog directory